Friday, October 5, 2007

Headless Body at a Topless Bar...

Last night, being First Thursday, was the opening of the Headless Body in a Topless Bar show at Tender Loving Empire. It's a monster themed group show, with contributions from over a dozen local artists, illustrators and photographers. For my piece I channeled everything fearful I could think of, getting into the Halloween spirit. It was a fun piece to make. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to scan it before turning it in to the curator. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get a high quality scan up on my website once the show is over. The show will be up all through october, so be sure to stop by Tender Loving Empire (NW 18th & Lovejoy) and check it out.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.