Friday, September 19, 2008

Calm in the eye of the storm...


After a period of time working outside of the studio, I am back in my familiar surroundings. We are quickly approaching the last day of summer, and oh what a summer it has been. A lot of my work is coming to fruition this fall. One piece I'm very excited about is the PNCA BFA catalog, which I provided a series of illustrations for. Some work in progress is pictured above. I've received a prototype, but the catalogs probably won't be hitting until next month. My main push at the moment is to develop my new portfolio site, which will reside at Jakehollomon.com. My plan is to move all of my design and illustration work under this domain, while retaining Micronhero.com for merchandising purposes.

I'm trying to take full advantage of this period of calm. This is my chance to do the work that I want to do and take things to the next level of progression.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.