Thursday, May 29, 2008

Revamp...

I've updated the layout of the blog. Now that school is out I'm hoping to have more time to update the thing for those of you that check here regularly. I'm going to try my best to post every day. Granted deadlines will pop up from time to time, but for the most part my schedule is pretty open, allowing for much blogging time.


I am currently working on illustrations for the Emperors New Clothes. I can't reveal too many details about the project, but it's going to be big. I chose the story because it will allow me a lot of room to draw crazy clothes and off-the-wall patterns. I hope to explore patterns a lot over the next few weeks.

After I finish this illustration gig I will be finalizing my portfolio book and taking it out into the world for the big job hunt. If you're looking for a fulltime designer definitely let me know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.