Friday, May 30, 2008

Micron Hero the 'zine...



Summer seems to be creeping closer. It's brilliantly sunny outside and somehow I'm here in front of the computer. Summer is going to take some adjusting to. It is so refreshing to be able to do some personal work. Personal work is crucial to gaining a refreshed perspective after the completion of a large project, like the senior thesis. I'm just taking some time to do some experimental drawing and designing, it all informs the professional practice. I'd like to get a 'zine on some local shelves over the summer, if you're interested in being a part of my 'zine drop a comment. I want Micron Hero to be a publishing label, getting the work of my friends out there. The focus will be on sketchbook and drawing culture.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.