Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busier than ever

This is a sketch I did in class yesterday. School started on tuesday, which means on top of freelance projects and the C4D I've got homework to add to the pile. Once you get to a certain point of being busy, it's all momentum from there. You just tackle everything that comes along and hit the deadlines on time, it's all about the deadlines. Might as well tack on an 11th commandment: Thou Shalt Not Miss a Deadline.

On Sept.10th I'm going to start writing a short-run blog about my Cut & Paste experience for the PNCA homepage. I'll post a link to it on this blog because most likely that blog will need to be updated more frequently. Good times, keep an eye out folks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.