Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A busy week...



These past few weeks have been some of the busiest since thesis time in the spring. I'm up in the studio by 9 and out around 6:30 just to keep on top of everything. Some project I've worked on over the summer will be coming to fruition soon. I love that gap between completing a project and then seeing it in print or on the web, whichever format it was intended for. It's almost as if someone completely seperate from me created the work, and I'm seeing it for the first time. When I'm in the midst of a project it can be hard to step back and look at the work objectively, I am too acquainted with every minute detail. I'll be sure to keep you readers informed when my projects hit the streets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.