Friday, January 4, 2008

Fog Machines and Lazers



If 2006 was the year of clouds and magic and 2007 was year of the dynamic flourish device, then my prediction for the great 2008 is that it'll be the year of fog machines and lazers. Now I don't know what this means at the moment, but it sounds fitting.

In a possibly related note. I invested in a Canon D-SLR Camera. I want to take my photography to the next level. I feel that it's an important step in the evolution of my design practice. I'll be uploading a lot more photos onto flickr from now on. So now, if you happen to need a portrait, event, pet or whatever shot, I can produce. I'm really stoked about the possibilities.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.